
It has been 12 years, 12 great years. Over the last 12 years I have watched this boy develop his taste for fine foods, namely steak, shrimp and salmon. For 12 years I have watched this boy try out new trends like under armor, converse high tops and black socks. Over the last 12 years I have been to hundreds, it could be thousands, of baseball, basketball, soccer and football games to cheer this athlete on. He has never disappointed.

Over the last 12 years I have received many precious notes from this boy who loves his mama and his family. Over the last 12 years I have rarely had to help with homework, he is a self-starter, very organized and a great student. Over the past 12 years I have received too many compliments to count on what a great boy I have.

It seems like it has taken 12 years for some of his teeth to come out AND come in. It has been for 12 years that I have admired this boys talents and kindness and testimony. In the last year I have seen him reach out to others who truly needed a friend, he has been an answer to another mother's prayer,
I am sure of it.

It has been an amazing 12 years.
Twelve years of Brandon.
Twelve years of having a son that I adore.
Twelve years of watching him grow and develop into a fantastic young man
with so much more yet to come.
Happy Birthday Brandon!
I love you!
(even if you are a hobo!)
No comments:
Post a Comment