Flag football is my boys favorite sport. All three of them love it. All three of them participated in it this year. All three of them did well. I attended as many games as I could but still stick by my rule that this one is for them, to just have fun. Mom's attendance at games is totally optional. And even with this rule I found myself at more games than I thought I would because they love it so much and are so fun to watch.
At Tyler's age they put together their own teams, so this team of 'Tree Huggers" are some of his closest friends. They had a blast and Tyler was awesome.
Brandon had a great season and was also on a team named the "Tree Hugger Juniors" Don't even ask. I have no idea. He was in his glory, he could play football all year long.
I didn't get a picture of Bryson's whole team, but I did get several of him and his, oh so handsome, coach. Bryce had some great plays and several amazing touchdowns!
And now it's over. Although it was fun and we lucked out and didn't have any games in the snow (much to my boys dismay) it was a busy season with each boy having 2 games a week. Yes, that means 6 games a week. It was crazy. But it was fun. And I'm sure we will be in the same situation next fall. Until then, I'm going to try to figure out what to do with all my free nights!

No comments:
Post a Comment