November 18, 2011

preference

She did not get any pictures of the horseback riding day date. Nor did she get any pictures of the dinner out at La Jolla Groves, or the trip to the old fashioned toy store where they played with toys in their formal wear.

But she has a great mother who did manage to get pictures of:


the girl



the dress


the shoes

(red sparkle vintage 90's ones, courtesy of Aunt Sarah)



the boy, Silas


the couple



the group.



There is really no denying it,


he is the one she prefers.


(and that's ok with us, because he is a roofer and is going to put up our Christmas lights.

Oh, and he's also a really great kid)


1 comment:

TravisandLori said...

Oh my gosh Kara, you look gorgeous!! I was seriously thinking "hey, those shoes look like what we used to wear when I was in high school." I'm so happy they're now classified as vintage.:)