What is that Christmas book doing out in November?!
Went to an end of the season banquet for Brandon's football team. He was chosen as the MVP for the defensive backs, hence the trophy with his name on it which he is very proud of. I am too.
Loved watching him play football.
Love that it's over.
Endured getting family pictures taken for the Christmas card. Always something I dread so much. But my kids were good, the weather cooperated, and out of the 100's we took, I think we will be able to find one that works. Yea!
And that's all for November. It was a relatively quiet month around here. No games or practices, no major commitments or projects, just more time to be together, more time to unwind, just more....time.
And for that I am thankful, because it doesn't happen often.
Now, bring on December!

No comments:
Post a Comment