In my quest to document ALL of our families traditions I have to put in some that are not very original at all, but I still want to document them. So here is a classic, done every year since the beginning of time probably. I'm pretty sure though that we're not the only family on this earth to leave cookies for the big guy.
The Santa that stops at our house never knows what he's going to get. Some years he is favored with yummy homemade cookies, but this is rare. Most years he gets some cookies from a plate that has appeared on our porch from some of our wonderful neighbors. And on occasion he has to choke down some stale oreos that were luckily found in the back of the pantry, much to the delight of our children who would die before going to bed without the placing of the cookies and the pouring of the milk.
December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment