December 27, 2010

A few of our favorite gifts this Christmas

Hmm.. I wonder what these could be? One of them was signed "from the boy with the beard." They were Nerf battle axes and they haven't hardly left the boy's hands since Christmas. We are battle axing all over this house.

The look of pure joy when a boy is opening Legos.
(Pharaoh's Quest Legos, to be exact!)

My girls and their pillow pets. I am still trying to figure out the purpose of a pillow pet...
They were thrilled.

A bow and arrow set. Another favorite that has been used daily since Christmas, even in the snow!

I love great surprises. Kara was ecstatic to open her dream prom dress (long story) while she was wearing her other favorite gift, her BYU snuggie. I think she would wear it to school if she could (the prom dress and the snuggie!).
It was a great Christmas, as usual!






No comments: