May 31, 2010

The Best Gift

This little note was laying on Brandon's bedside table for a couple of weeks. I saw it several times, but respected that it was private, and so I didn't peek, even though I was so tempted.
After my birthday, the note wasn't so private any more and I was priveleged to see it. My 40 year old heart melted.


For weeks he had been planning my present. He wrote out and illustrated exactly how he was going to accomplish it.



He was so excited to give it to me when I got home from my trip. It was carefully wrapped and gently handed to me. I have worn it proudly several times.






It was by far, one of my best presents of all time, from one of the best boys
a mother could ask for!
Thanks Brandon, I love you!




1 comment:

Mark and Jana said...

okay- how cute is he. what a great present.