Go Green Monsters!
Go Black Widows!

Bryson had a great season also, despite asking every week if he could skip practice and just go to the games. He was a huge asset to his team and even scored three goals in his last game. He is good at soccer and likes it, but I still think he would prefer to be home reading a book!
Bryson had a great season also, despite asking every week if he could skip practice and just go to the games. He was a huge asset to his team and even scored three goals in his last game. He is good at soccer and likes it, but I still think he would prefer to be home reading a book!
Go Green Dragons!
This was Brandon's last season with his competitive team in this division. It has been a great experience. He was the leading scorer. You gotta love that left foot, which he can kick (and score) with as well as his right. He is so fun to watch!
Go Warriors!
Brandon also made the Majors in baseball this year. It is his first year with the big boys and he is holding his own. He has even pitched a couple of innings and done great (even though I have a heart attack each time he pitches!) This boy hardly has any spare time with all of his games and practices.
Go Giants!
And that is why I couldn't get anything done this spring. I was at game after game after game. I am still amazed we survived. We only have about 6 more baseball games to go before the end of the Spring sport season, and because of the snack shack which keeps my kids busy, I think we're going to make it!

3 comments:
i have love in my heart for your cute kids right now.
that is pretty awesome that you made it to all of there games. i love those allred kids.
Wow, what a feat! I'm wondering where Brandon's baby face has gone!
Post a Comment