October 30, 2012

october random



October is over.  I am sad, because I love October, for so many reasons.  Here are a few moments I wanted to capture, record and always remember from this great month.


Bryson's first Priesthood meeting. 
 Oh, how I love these boys.  I am so thankful for them and for the priesthood they all hold and how they honor that power.  I am very blessed.


Ancient Egypt unit in 6th grade.  The assignment:  make a pyramid out of anything you want.  Bryson chose Duct tape.  Because, come on, you can make anything with duct tape.



Brandon's project for History class.  Valley Forge.  He did a great job.  Notice the bloody footprints in the snow and the tombstones listing what the soldiers died from.  Very creative I must say.


A view of the whole thing.  I like the soldiers in the corner wrapped in blankets huddled around a small fire.  I think he got an A.

While out to dinner down at the Riverwoods we crossed paths with a headless horseman. 
No big deal.



And Kara blew in to rummage through the Halloween box to find a costume.  I had tears running down my face, I was laughing so hard as she hopped around as a one legged old lady. 
That girl!
And that's all!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Kara belongs in that wig! She is the best old lady.

I also love Valley Forge. Totally forgot what it is, but it looks really important. Great job Brandon.