December 31, 2012

December Random

 
 


Mountain Man Rendezvous. 
Alyssa sold homemade pet rocks and candy rocks.  (We kind of went with a rock theme.)  They were a hit and sold out in the first half hour.  She is one cute squaw! 
 (This actually happened in November, but I didn't have any other November randoms, so I put it here.)
 
 

Futsol.
  Brandon played a quick season of futsol this December.  Because of our job situation, Brandon's teammates from his fall and spring league payed for him to play.  And someone gave him some indoor soccer cleats. 
I stand all amazed.  Every single day. 
 


Tyler decided to grow his hair out until the Hobbit premiere.  I have no idea why.  It was so long, his cousin was able to french braid it.  "It's only hair.  It's only hair."
 That's what I keep telling myself......help me.
 
 

 

First real snowstorm of the season.
They were outside for hours.
 Love it!



 
Bryson had his Christmas Choir concert.  I made him join the school choir so he could get his Scholarship and Music merit badges, but, I think he actually really likes it.  The concert was held exactly one week after the Sandy Hook shooting. 

I cried the whole time.



 
Someone did the 12 days of Christmas for our family.  It is something we will never forget.  Every night a green and red bag on the doorstep.  Every night an incredible gift.  They just kept getting bigger and better.  We were completely overwhelmed.  My kids were completely ecstatic.  We will be forever grateful.


 
And we end the year 2012 with Kara sending in her mission papers.   
 
Be still my heart!
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

From Layla: Thank you Lisa. I just want to tell you something. Thank you! You're welcome. My cousins.