September 1, 2011

I wish



I wish everyone could be as happy as this new nine year old is.




I wish and hope she continues to find joy in the simple things in life, like a Barbie bride with a big diamond ring on her finger.



I wish for her to keep leaving me tiny little notes everywhere I turn, telling me she loves me. Simple acts of kindness from her, which she does often, absolutely make my day.




I wish she always keeps and nurtures the tremendous gifts she has been given. She is happy and kind. She is so good to her little sister. She is self motivated and independent. She is obedient and has such a tender heart.




I wish and hope she continues to grow strong and tall in her testimony and her abilities. That she knows what a critical role she plays in our family. That she feels our love and admiration for the beautiful little lady she is becoming.






I wish the world was filled with Alyssa's.



She has a spark, a twinkle in her eye,




a zest for life and for friends and for family.




She is a delight.





She is nine....and she is mine.....forever.



My wish has come true!




Happy Happy Birthday Alyssa!


No comments: