September 17, 2010

Friday's Favorites-My brain

As I type this I am anxiously awaiting my new planner to arrive in the mail. I can't wait! I am going crazy with a current planner that ends on September 26th. I have little scraps of paper all over the place with things that need to be done or scheduled after September 26th and no where to write them down. This little planner of mine is definitely one of my favorite things because it is personalized AND cheap!
For years I was using a planner from BYU that was almost $20. But, I liked it and so every year made the trek down to BYU to get a new one. Then Trevor's wonderful cousin Ellen showed me her planner. She ordered it from Costco.com. It was exactly the same format as my old one, AND you got to pick the cover, put your own pictures in it AND it was only $5.50! I was sold! On my outgoing planner I had my family stand in the front yard and they were all holding something that I had to help them with or do for the front picture. This year I put a picture of all of us on our fantastic vacation to Oregon.

This planner really is my brain. It is what keeps this family running fairly smoothly. Without it I am lost and therefore my family would be lost. So I am grateful for a new brain that is personalized (I get to look at my cute family each time I open it up and remember why I run like a chicken with my head cut off most days) and is is cheap! Now that's my kind of brain! Thanks Costco!



1 comment:

liz hawkins said...

I am so happy to know about this! The BYU planners are my favorite, too.