April 30, 2010

Favorite things-working man

Definitely one of my most favorite things is this sight.

I feel blessed to have a husband who works from home. He is very dedicated and disciplined. I love that I can pop into his office anytime of the day for a little chat, to run something by him or just for a quick hug and kiss. I love that the kids can come home from school and show dad the things they have made or done right when it's fresh and exciting. I love that he can come to most daytime school performances or pick up from pre-school when I am in a bind. I love that we get to eat lunch together everyday. I love that he doesn't have a commute. I love that he always helps me bring in the groceries during the day. I basically just love having him home, close to me and the kids and for the opportunity I have to see his cute hard working face as I whip by his office door a million times a day.

We are thankful every day for Trevor's job and the blessings it brings into our lives. I am so thankful for a husband who works very hard and sacrifices so much for our family. This guy truly tops my list of favorite things.
I am one lucky girl!



1 comment:

Scott and Traci said...

What a great post in tribute to a great man :) I'm too feeling grateful to have a good job and a good man these days.