After a fabulous day date up the canyon, Kara, for the first time ever, had ample time to beautify herself for the big dance.
(Pay no attention to the differing skin tones, we are well aware!)
I have a little joke with Kara. I pair her up with all of her boy "friends" and decide what their kids/life would be like if they got married.
(I'm serious, can you say practically perfect ACT score for this guy, and Kara's wasn't so bad either.)
Kara was so excited go to the prom this year. She had put so much time and energy into planning it and missed going last year by 2 weeks (darn Spring birthday!), Carter was a true gentleman, a great date and she was surrounded by some of her closest friends! What more could a girl want?


3 comments:
Wow Kara looks GORGEOUS!!! and so grown up! Where does the time go--I swear she was a hust a cute little girl yesterday!:)
Yes! I am so happy I got to see those fabulous pictures. Sounds like your date was great and you were a beauty. Totally love the dress, and of course you in it. That is one of my favorite prom dresses. Sounds like dream to be with a great guy and your friends too.
By the way, mom. I like the perfectly centered SLC temple below the crosage exchange :)
Post a Comment