September 7, 2012

a day at the fair


Kara still hasn't forgiven me yet.  For not taking her to the fair this year.  She was at college.  And we were at the fair.  Of course we were at the fair. 


She was sad because we tried a few new things this year at the fair.  I actually shouldn't say "we".  I should say Trevor and Mark, who are known for being best buddies at the fair.  These best buddies tried a huge chicken/turkey/maybe ostrich leg.  All I can say is SICK!!  I couldn't even look at it little lone gnaw on it.



We also tried deep friend green jello.  Yep, we did.  It wasn't that great.  At least we could always fall back on the tried and true funnel cakes, fresh squeezed lemonade and hot buttered corn on the cob, which we did.  Of course we did.


 As always we ended our evening with a ride on the big yellow slide.


I'm sorry Kara, but it was a great night, once again, at your beloved fair.
Maybe next year.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

maybe not next year.

also, that is a really cute picture of me. thanks.

The Mom said...

Next year she'll be Hermana Allred. Maybe the NEXT year!