The annual Fuehrer Family Reunion.
In Park City.
In a nutshell.
(because I am so far behind I can barely breath!)
We walked Main Street.

We played at the park. Football, baseball, soccer, tennis, you name the sport, we played it. Then we ate slurpees.

We played giant chess and checkers.
We swam and swam and then swam some more.
(OK, I didn't, but everyone else did.)
We bonded with this little peanut.
Gemma Mae, the newest member of our family.

We, or should I say the boys, played the Wii, much to my dismay.
We enjoyed visits from the "Stay in Bed Fairy" who left a candy treat for all of the little squirts who stayed in bed each night so the adults could enjoy some time together.

We hiked.

Most importantly, we were with family.
Being together, playing together, laughing together and crying together.
(there has yet to be a reunion without some crying)
And I got to spend the week with these three.
My sisters.
My best friends.
My family.
It doesn't get any better than that!
3 comments:
I love my sisters too. That is what makes it worth it--spending time with my best friends.
um, that picture of me is not very flattering. thanks.
Hey Lisa--It is really sad that I recognize which Marriott you are at!
Post a Comment