June 26, 2010

Oh, what do you do in the Summertime?

I have not blogged lately. Our summer has been very full-and I truly haven't had the time. Here is what we are trying to fit in this summer: (all of these things have nothing to do with the pictures. The pictures are some of the things we do, in between all this other stuff!)



1 week at Snowbird

1 week of Scout Camp

1 week of Soccer Camp

3 weeks of swimming lessons


1 18 year anniversary

1 Cub Scout Day Camp

1 family reunion at Bear Lake

1 week of Girls Camp


1 week at 5th Grade Clear Creek Camp

1 Fathers and Sons Campout

1 birthday celebration for a great 42 year old guy

1 parade that Kara is in


1 very full 4th of July weekend

1 High Adventure Scout Camp

1 Soccer Tournament

1 Week at EFY


2 Student Government Retreats

1 eleven year old campout

1 family reunion in Oregon

3 business trips


I will try to document most of these activities in future blogs.

It is busy.

It is often crazy.

It is our life this summer!



No comments: